De Fonblanque, Albany, 1829-1924.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: London : Ward & Lock
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Sadleir, M. 19th cent. fiction,
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Glover & Greene. Victorian detective fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy is misbound with the binding from Thomas Delf's The detective's note-book; from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.