Publisher: London : Chatto and Windus
- A reprint of "the first modern dog story," originally published in 1872, presented here as an example of sentimental literature in which realism and credibility are subordinate to grand emotional tragedy.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- A dog of Flanders -- A branch of lilac -- A Provence rose -- A leaf in the storm.
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e. not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.