Donovan, Dick, 1843-1934.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: London : Chatto & Windus
- Short stories.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Spoiling their game -- At the dawn of day -- The great diamond frauds -- A widow's mite -- The fatal forty -- The Marfield mystery -- Foiled -- The story of Billy the Bagman -- A desperate venture -- The true story of Percy Mapleton Lefroy -- The Melville poisoning case -- The strange story of an old man's love -- A polished impostor.
- Hubin, A.J. Crime fiction, 1749-1990,
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Glover & Greene. Victorian detective fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.