Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870.; Neal, Joseph C. (Joseph Clay), 1807-1847.
Publisher: London ; New York : Ward, Lock, & Co
- First published, 1841, by H. Colburn in 3 volumes.
- Date of publication from Topp.
- Dickens was responsible only for the first and second volumes. The third volume was made up by Colburn from Charcoal sketches by J.C. Neal. Cf. J.C. Thomson. Bibliography of the writings of Charles Dickens.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.