Donovan, Dick, 1843-1934.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: London : Chatto & Windus
- Short stories.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- In the shadow of Sudden Death -- The doom of the star-gazer -- The strange story of some state papers -- The problem of Dead Wood Hall -- Trapped -- The riddle of Beaver's Hill -- A railway mystery -- A desperate game.
- Hubin, A.J. Crime fiction, 1749-1990,
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.