Donovan, Dick, 1843-1934.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: London : Chatto & Windus
- Short stories.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- A stern chase -- A terrible deed -- The missing diamonds -- How I caught a land shark -- The story of a diamond ring -- A strange case -- The mystery of a tin box -- A fair deceiver -- The murder of Mr. Norraway -- The great bank frauds -- A noted impostor -- A nice young woman -- The stolen bank notes -- The story of a little child -- A leap for liberty -- The Helvellyn tragedy -- A big job.
- Hubin, A.J. Crime fiction, 1749-1990,
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Glover & Greene. Victorian detective fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.