Donovan, Dick, 1843-1934.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: London : Hutchinson & Co
- Date of publication from BLC.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- The taking of Treskin, the Russian assassin -- Labour lost -- Hengald the dreamer -- The crime of the Lonely Marshes -- Mrs. Wynniatt's skeleton -- The deed of Dead Man's Moor -- The story of an anarchist plot and how it was frustrated -- The strange tenant -- The vulture-face man -- A long trail -- The world of white death.
- Hubin, A.J. Crime fiction, 1749-1990,
- Wolff, R.L. 19th cent. fiction,
- Glover & Greene. Victorian detective fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.