Braddon, M. E. (Mary Elizabeth), 1835-1915.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: London : Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent & Co
- Date of publication from advertisement with list of series titles on front pastedown which extends to no. 55, "Thou art the man," published ca. 1895.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Glover & Greene. Victorian detective fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.